Meet the Board.
How The Process Works.
- Application period is open the first two weeks of every quarter.
- Fill out online application.
What you will need:
- Write a brief essay on how dental work would impact your quality of life, career, self-esteem, etc.
- Upload a Letter of Recommendation from a support coach in PDF or Word format. A support coach can be a medical professional, employer, therapist, etc.
- To be eligible for review, applicants must be 18 years or older and reside in the following counties in Indiana: Blackford, Delaware, Grant, Hamilton, Henry, Huntington, Howard, Jay, Jefferson, Johnson, Madison, Randolph, Wabash, Wayne, Wells & White County.
- After application period ends, all completed applications will be reviewed by the committee. The top ten most qualified applicants will be elected and contacted to move forward with the process.
- The Patient Coordinator will provide guidance to elected applicants on how to schedule their own initial evaluation by a dental professional.
- Once a dental care plan is submitted and approved by the committee, elected applicants will schedule their visit with our dental provider to have the work performed. 100% of all approved procedures will be funded by Spirits for Smiles.
Frequently Asked Questions.
We have minimal operational expenses. The only overhead is allocated for our Patient Coordinator, Ashlee Carey. Ashlee attended Ball State University where she received a degree in Criminal Justice. She comes to us with several years of dental experience, previously serving as the Front Office Manager with Marion Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Marion, Indiana.
1.) Make a donation today.
2.) Attend a WhiskeyFest fundraising event.
3.) Attend one of our other fundraising events.
Absolutely, you can reapply during any open application period. Previous submissions will not be queued to the next open application period, so if you were not elected previously you must complete the application again if you want to be considered.
The person in need of dental work will have to fill out the application themselves, but please send them a link to our website and encourage them to apply!
Indiana Liquor Group (ILG) has created the premier series of signature events, WhiskeyFest, to engage with our VIP Loyalty Program customers and celebrate great whiskey while raising funds that benefit Spirits for Smiles.
Coming Soon in July 2023